Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Speechless


There was the piece I posted yesterday about the mother starving her child to death, and now there is this:

http://vodpod.com/watch/360360-ifbb-pro-chris-cook-teaches-rear-deltoid-technique-from-gmv

I really just can’t say anything except that this headline making heinous gang rape case along with the deceased victim who was deprived of nourishment by her mother are tied for the year 2009 of the most heinous crime stories I have read about. Let’s hope there’s not a third in the roughly 65 days we have left.

I could go on and on about this, but it hits too close to home for me. However, I will say this. While every detail of this case is very disturbing, what really had me rip roaring pissed was what this cop said. I understand that he probably in the shock and magnitude of the injuries this young woman sustained wasn’t thinking about how he phrased this comment, but to me, it was downright as bad as Whoppi Goldberg saying that rapelanski didn’t “Rape-Rape” his victim. Please. 13 years old…and at the time, at least 2.5 times her age, drugging her with alcohol and sleeping pills. THIRT. FREAKING. TEEN. Earth to Hollywood….

This gang rape victim was not much older than rapelanski’s victim.

"She ended up with those guys under her own will because she knew one of the boys who had gone to the high school before," Gagan said.

LT, who wills themselves or asks to be gang raped by at least 4+ men while fifteen people watch them being brutally sexually assaulted, beaten to a pulp, and found unconscious under a bench? To use the word “rape” and “will” in the same family is a bit of an oxymoron to me. I can’t go there- I just can’t.

I hope these disgusting pigs- and that’s far too mild of a name to describe them, get the chair. If I were this victim, I would be more than “WILLING” to gladly flip the switch and my Catholic ass would not flinch with a shred of regret. God bless this woman and may she be able to heal and find the strength to testify and put her attackers where they belong.

3 comments:

MARIO said...

there was an excellent discussion about this case on Larry King yesterday!

it was pointed out that anyone who filmed or taped the attack could be charged as an accessory, even if the person didn't engage in the actual attack itself!

MARIO

Michele Christine said...

I completely agree- if you have seen the movie, The accused with Kelley McGillis and Jody Foster does an excellent job of this.

Michele Christine said...

Yep, I know- while disturbing, it was one of my favorites. Kelley McGillis was also raped.