Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally!!!

Cheers to my friend and supporter Mario for sending me this link for a victim who spoke out on the ludicrous law about sexual assault arbitration in the workplace. As a recovering Republican leaning towards becoming an independent- she said it all. So did Al Franken, though I never thought I'd be finding myself saying that!

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/02/vitter-rape-franken/

Whoever that ignorant congress person was that was featured in the video, and no, I don't really want to know nor did I bother to look it up because people like him who dodge the issue of rape and victim/human rights are not worthy of my time. At least in the Gospel According to MC.

2 comments:

MARIO said...

michele,

you're gonna luv this: the republican senator in that video was caught in a very public prostitution scandal last year!

the dude is married, and yes, when he went public about his whoremongering last year, his wife stood by his side!

MARIO

Michele Christine said...

LOVELY... Hillary- Silda... I don't get them. Smart lawyers who are better off without these vile scum. I don't care... people don't believe me... but I WOULD NEVER STAY in a marriage where such betrayl was dominant. These women have a lot more than most via education, even in these times. If I were partner in a law firm, I'd hire them in a NY minute if they left their husbands, because I'd have that much more respect for them. "Oh, it's for the kids." PLEASE!!! These women have more means than most average women have that this happens to.

I know... I need to flick off my judgment comments, but there are some things I just can't help from keeping my mouth shut about.