Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Therapy for Rapists? For the love of Crud, PLEASE!


Ok…. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE…. I don’t understand what kind of crazy ass legal system Austria has, but I am just beyond this one. I mean, I thought ours was bad… and it is, but this is just asinine.

Josef Fritzl- or as I like to call him, PURE EVIL just began his trial in Austria yesterday for the enslavement and sexual torture of his daughter, Elisabeth where he held her captive in a dungeon and raped her for 24 years. He also impregnated her with six of his children. How a father could do this to his own daughter is just beyond the sophisticated words even the English major in me can come up with.

But seeing this in a European newspaper this morning reporting on his trial almost made me up chuck my bowl of honey nut cheerios.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/joseffritzl/5005518/Josef-Fritzl-offered-counselling-to-cope-with-trial.html

Josef Fritzl traumatized over his legal trial and the government is offering him state assisted therapy? I completely and totally understand this logic. He’s the traumatized one, not his daughter or his children who were stripped of their humanity, freedom and their dignity. I also love how he claims that he was abused by his mother as a child. So the fuck what? I was raped when I was 7 and sexually abused as a kid until I was 15. I then was raped again at 28. I don’t have kids, but if I did, would that give me the right to lock them in a dungeon and sexually torture them for 2 decades? Hmmmm… me thinks not. Unfucking believable!!!

1 comment:

Michele Christine said...

VNT- I just saw this comment now.

Your video was very moving and riveting. I have never heard of this vile monster, but thank you for bringing him to my attention.

Such crimes against any race or creed are UNACCCEPTABLE.