Monday, December 7, 2009

I am so over hearing this story- it needs a new word for over.


I really am sick of hearing about this story.

He’s an infamous athlete, women at his feet, and the freaking world at his feet. Of course he’s going to cheat when he has all these bimbos throwing themselves at him.

Ok- I know where this is going… Michele is judgmental… not all rich and famous men cheat. Well… I feel differently about this based on my own observance of people of his caliber. Umm… does Elliot Spitzer or Bill Clinton or John Edwards or Kobe Bryant ring a familiar bell?

More so than their philandering behavior blasted all over the news that angers me is why their wives stay with them. I’d rather take the pre-nuptial agreement cash than put up with this infidelity bullshit, no matter how rich or famous my spouse was. Alas- perhaps this is why I am still single.

Spitzer’s hooker blasting all of Tiger’s lovers on extra tonight? After what she did? Lord help me, PLEASE!

Sorry to all ladies who disagree with me, but this is not behavior I would ever tolerate, no matter what my status in society was. I’d rather be poor and have my self respect, dignity and build a good life for myself then be humiliated in such a fashion, even if that meant I had to sacrifice the I am so sorry jewelry. Cheating, infidelity…forget it Macho Man.

Most men are lucky if they make it past strike one with me with even not as great a betrayal as that. Yep… I know I am bitch. You can say it.

4 comments:

MARIO said...

i have a feeling that elin *is* going to leave him. in fact, i heard a news report tuesday evening that stated that she had already moved out, altho it was not clear if it was permanent or temporary.

MARIO

Michele Christine said...

Thank freaking God!

MARIO said...

breaking news: tiger has announced that he is taking an "indefinite" leave from golf!

MARIO

Michele Christine said...

It's a PR strategy, no doubt. He will be back