Monday, February 9, 2009

Mother of the Year!!!


If there is one topic I try to refrain from discussing my feelings about, it is abortion. The subject is just too heated and I avoid it like the plague. The truth of the matter is that I have very mixed feelings about when abortion is and is not appropriate regardless of the fact that it is legal.

But the situation of Nadya Suleman….well umm… hmm…. I kind of don’t really know what to say except that after seeing clips of her interview with Ann Curry, my first impression was that she’s nuttier than a fruitcake and has more distorted thinking than one of those trick mirrors you see at the county carnival

I don’t think it’s very responsible to give birth to fourteen children when you have no spouse and no job. DUH? I think Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are a little fruit loopy too with eighteen children all starting with the letter J but at least they are married and the Father works.

Apparently, this woman wanted a big family to fill a void from when she was a child, and having fourteen little buggers out of wedlock with no hubby and no job was her idea of a solution. My Solution in the Gospel according to MC…. sweetie, if you had a fucked up childhood, get your tush on the couch and out of labor-PRONTO! I mean, I had a fucked up childhood with my learning disability, my eating disorder, and sexual abuse, but I am not dumb as fuck to think that having fourteen kids when I am broke as hell is going to fix my childhood traumas.

I don’t know who is crazier- Ms. Suleman or the quack Dr. who knowing her situation implanted the embryo’s when she already had six kids she could barely take care of as it was.

I also love how she has this amazing church group and that her friends will help and God will somehow provide. I’d like my friends at church and God to pay my bills too, but they don’t. I asked one of my close friends from this amazing church group on face book this morning… if I had fourteen kids would you and all my other best buds on the God Squad be beating down my door to sign up for diaper duty? She just started laughing at me hysterically.

No comments: