Monday, September 14, 2009

I hate eating out at Pig and Whistle of all places...


I hate going out to eat with co-workers, as was the case tonight for "Morale boosting dinner." Seriously- Eating out with them is like putting a hot fudge sundae in front of me. It's worse than jail, and what's the point of boosting morale when my higher ups can't put the people who don't lift a finger to help out in their place?

At dinner, I had 2 mini crab cakes and a tortilla chip with spinach and artichoke dip. Best I could do. For supper, I had the cod fish with tomatoes and basil and string beens + a cranberry seltzer. "Oh... Shelly, what did you get, that looks like a healthy meal. No wonder you stay so thin." No one ever says jack shit to Erin the vegetarian who orders a salad because she's a NORMAL WEIGHT. Why can't they just leave me the fuck alone? I don't comment on what they eat. I know they suspect, but my eating disorder and what I put in my mouth is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

No comments: