Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Incest Sex Slave Shoots Stepfather

I saw this link today and it really broke my heart. I know some people argue that they feel like people who rape should spend the rest of their lives in prison to live with what they did to their victims, but I do not share this view. I feel like victims of sexual assault often feel in prison enough with the overwhelming symptoms they live with of PTSD. I as sure the fuck do. I don't care what people think about my religion and it's position on Capital Punishment, but I support it for child sex offenders and all rapists- particularly this scum. I am not suggesting what she did was right and to take the law into her own hands, but I understand why she did it.

www.metro.co.uk/news/world/article.html?Sex_slave_shoots_dead_stepfather

No comments: