Friday, April 24, 2009

I do not have Anorexia


Claims a former Ms. Universe Contestant. I saw these pictures and I about hit the floor. I have had Anorexia since I was 12. I can spot them from the nose bleed section at Yankee Stadium.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Miss-Universe-Australia-Finalist-Stephanie-Naumoska-Says-She-Is-Not-Anorexic/Article/200904415268555?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Page_Feature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15268555_Miss_Universe_Australia_Finalist_Stephanie_Naumoska_Says_She_Is_Not_Anorexic

I don't mean to be a hypocrite about something so serious, but this is the classic sign of Anorexics... denial, refusal to maintain a normal body weight, and inability see their emaciated appearance. I was that girl. I still struggle with not seeing how thin I look to others, but at least I am in therapy and recognize I have a problem.

I used to think that Kiera Knightly had an eating disorder but now I am inclined to believe her that she doesn't. I don't think she would have the stamina do all those action movies if she were so malnourished, and she's spotted around London eating normally in restaurants all the time- something most people who have eating disorders do not.

This chick I don't believe. Nobody who eats six healthy meals a day looks like this. She's full of shit.

No comments: