Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Such a wonderful Boy!


This story of Phillip Markoff is just disgusting. I don't even want to get into the details, but he is accused of assualting and killing women who posted Ads on Craigslist.

Here's what pisses me off...I could give a flying fuck whether or not he's a medical student or the next Patron Saint according to Pope Benedict.

MANY, MANY smart people who are lawyers, doctors, priests, and teachers- even Mother's and fathers rape and kill people. Sometimes, their own flesh and blood. No one wants to believe that it is far more often than not the neighbor next door who seems as common and routine as the fed ex man are the ones responsible for committing such atrocities. Just look at Sandra Cantu.

I understand that people have a hard time understanding why people do bad things to good people. I ask myself everyday, why did the people do what they did to me?

But the fact is, I don't really care why, and I don't think the victims families do either. I care that this type of behavior is unacceptable and dramtically changed my life forever. I am sick of all the shrinks on TV trying to psychonalyze justifiable reasons for criminal's behavior.

And according to Mr. Markoff's fiance.... he is so wonderful and could never hurt a fly. I will be saying my rosary for this deluded alleged bride to be.

No comments: