Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is beyond infuriating and why our system needs Reform


Shit like this really pisses me off. It is enraging to me that someone with money and power can commit a crime and get away with it, while the people who organize it go to jail. Elliot Spitzer is the biggest bully on the planet and is hated by everyone I work with when it comes to Wall Street. I will never forget the day that the "Client # 9" story broke. My banker boys were whipping out the champagne and throwing paper airplanes.

What kind of a message does this send? From what I have read, there was not sufficient proof that he used state funds to finance his sexual liaisons. SO THE FUCK WHAT? Regardless of whether or not people feel prostitution should be legalized, he still committed something called A CRIME. Why should his notoriety get him off and the nobodies who created this ring do all the time? No one is above the law, no matter what position they hold in public office or society. And Silda? Why does she stay with him? She's a Harvard Law graduate. She can fend for herself. Michele Christine would have made him deliver his "I am sorry speech" on his own and hauled the three daughters as far away from that sex obsessed pervert as far as I possibly could. I'd use every legal resource I know in my own experience from law enforcement to keep that vile scumbag away from my children.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, and never will, but you didn't see her at Bill's side when he had to fess up to Monica. I just don't get it.

No comments: