Saturday, November 22, 2008

Write a Prisoner? You've got to be fing kidding me!


A friend of mine introduced me to this site because they knew I would find it so ludicrous beyond imagine.

http://writeaprisoner.com/

I am all for people getting help, going to Rehab, seeking support, etc... PROVIDING they truly have a real genuine interest in turning their lives around. And I mean FOR REAL.

But just bored from making license plates when after you raped or killed or violated someone else in some other heinous way and ho hum want to pass the time behind iron bars to write to pen pals? GIVE ME A BREAK! This type of recreation should not be allowed. Prisoners are there for punishment, not LEISURE. Last I heard, Scott Peterson was writing Casey Anthony. Now, there are two gems who truly deserve each other! Aiye!

No comments: