Saturday, January 17, 2009

Angel Face?


Yep- I kid you not... that is what the American press is calling Amanda Knox- a foreign exchange student I blogged about awhile back accused of slitting her flat mate's throat in Italy last Halloween in a sex and drug infused fantasy game gone array, the prosecutors allege.

Because she's attractive, the American media calls her angel face. Her parents on the today show yesterday said everyone is just targeting her because she's a pretty American girl and they resent her. Really? Then why is your daughter's DNA all over the murder weapon? Her trial began in Italy yesterday. The photo I posted is of her and her then boyfriend, also a suspect, kissing outside the flat while police investigated the crime scene. In the gospel according to Michele Christine, she doesn't look so angel face to me. If my roommate had just been brutally murdered and I was so innocent of it, I wouldn't have the stomach to kiss any boyfriend. I'd be shitting my pants and scared to death the police would suspect me of comitting the crime and having panic attacks on the phone to my lawyer. DUH?

No comments: