Thursday, January 8, 2009

My feelings on the death Penalty in regards to criminal Justice


I can recall the very day at my job where me and and many of my friends were jumping up and down when Scott Peterson received the death penalty for his wife Laci and it was announced all over tv and email blasts. Everyone known to man knows he killed her and his unborn child Connor, just like the jury who acquitted OJ knows damn well he killed Nicole and Ron Goldman. Why they did, I am not sure. My belief is that it was payback for Rodney King.

After a fellow blogger friend of mine posted a link on Carlie Brucia, I almost went ape shit. She was an 11 year old girl from FL returning on a walk home from a sleepover at a friend's house where she was abducted on tape by a convicted felon out on probation in the parking lot of a gas station. She was raped and brutally murdered.

The Link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJoID7VwRtM

Enough evidence convinced a jury he was drop dead guilty and he was sentenced to death, as well he should be. Now, his attorney is trying to over-turn his death penalty senntence. PLEASE!!!

I have not a grain of rice of mercy for rapisits or child molesters, particualarly, those who rape or molest children. The damage of sexual abuse is life long- be it child or adult. Call me a bad Catholic, but I really don't care. From my own experience, I simply do not believe sexual predators can be reformed, and I resent my tax dollars keeping rapists and murderers alive.

No comments: