Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Playboy for little girls???


A friend of mine was telling me about this stationary website for children she came across. This is absolutely outrageous and has flipped on my ranting and raving bitch switch like you wouldn't fucking believe. Michele Christine will be typing some serious letters tonight. Paddington Bear, OK... Angelina the ballerina, no objection.

http://www.lovethisshop.com/items/Playboy/list.htm

BUT PLAYBOY LOGO ON PURSES AND STATIONERY BEING MARKETED TO SELL TO LITTLE GIRLS?
Ummm.... HELLO? I am a fan of anything pink- Duh- my blog is pink. 3/4 of my closet is pink and I wear it even in 10 degrees on Christmas freaking eve. My medical alert bracelet is pink.

If women want to strip for playboy then well, that's their prerogative. It's not for me, but I don't think even when Hugh Hefner dies our sex obsessed society will change. But perhaps, not making products with the most famous sexual logo in the world targeted to children may prevent them from ending up like Governor Spitzer's hooker at 22.

Why not just invite some 5 year olds to the Bunny mansion? Sexualize children before they are old enough to know what it means or what it is. And of course Father and daughter see nothing wtong with this. Way to go Hef! Lord almighty!!!!

No comments: