Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WHAT THE HELL?


Sitting at home as I am wired up to a 48 hour EEG and flipping back between Martha Stewart and the news, the case of the NYC woman who went missing from a club with a registered convicted sex offender enrages me.

Most enraging is how someone with the alleged suspect's background was let out of prison in the first place. It is also enraging to me that I have to use that stupid word as a legal formality. I know he killed her, God knows he killed her. Six years of ONLY probabtion for his sexual assaults on other women before this girl went missing? Lord Jesus, PLEASE!

Based on my own heinous experience in our ludicrous excuse for a justice system, I learned first hand, rapists do not stop. In fact, one of the only reasons why my case was prosecuted after the first investigation was dropped was because my rapist raped someone else. When I got that phone call, I was like really???????????????????????????? No! It can't be. HOW UTTERLY SHOCKING! I mean, DUH?

Further more infuriating, as my friend Liz pointed out, is how the stupid idiot ignorant assholes in the NY Post Blog commentary blame her. While I definitely think one needs to exercise safety in alcohol infused environments, who has not made a mistake at 25 with drinking too much and not exercising good judgement? I did some crazy shit at 25, my friends as my witness, as have they. Does it mean that an innocent person deserves to be violated so brutally or even what will probably be in this case, murdered? Did Jennifer Moore- the case of the NJ teen murdered 2 years ago in a similar scenario of an evening out own the town, deserve to have her body stuffed into a suitcase and dropped into a dumpster in a seedy hotel? NO!!!

These judgemental idiots need to shut the fuck up. Excuse my French but it makes me SO MAD!!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12062008/news/regionalnews/club_gal_missing_142935.htm

No comments: