Friday, December 5, 2008

Yet another Crime Mystery... Someone in this trio knows the full truth. SPEAK


This one is quite the puzzle. Dateline NBC to air Amanda Knox special tonight.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,373264,00.html

While I have followed bits and pieces and segments on this story, I am not quite sure what to make of it, as laws over-seas have a different system and information relayed to the United States Media is not always 100% accurate.

But, from what I can conclude based on everything I have seen and read, like the Casey Anthony Case, something must have went down here in the senseless murder of this promising young woman that Ms. Knox and her lover & now convicted 3rd accomplice are not offering up. I just don’t see any other plausible explanation other than the “mysterious intruder” defense as to how this murder took place. After watching the dateline piece this evening that covered it, I am more convinced than ever that all the accused were somehow, someway, involved. You don’t go talking about having wild sex with your boyfriend when your roommate has just had her throat slit.

Ms. Knox strikes me as extremely haughty, vain and arrogant. Her photographs give off the air of, “I am hot and I know it.” Ok- she’s hot. I will give her that. But hot does not justify allegedly killing and covering up the murder of your roommate.

I could be wrong- maybe she is totally innocent and I am mistaken. I’ve been known to be wrong. But somehow, this prison diary crap proclaiming her innocence all seems just a tad convenient and a pathetic tactic to sway the jury in her favor. Maybe the prosecutor is out there in their theory on the sex game scenario- I don’t know. But having gone through my own court case, I am not as dumb as fuck to know all three suspects know a shit load more than they are coming forward with what went down that night- fluent in Italian or not. I don’t really get how a girl who got the opportunity to participate in an elite exchange program like this courtesy of her good grades could be so un-intelligent not to know better than to ask for an English interpreter when being questioned by foreign authorities because she’s a suspect. DUH?

No comments: